- Traffic Data. Platinum’s Site automatically recognizes the following non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. Platinum uses this information to examine its traffic in aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
- Comply with the law, a court order or legal process;
- Protect Platinum’s rights or property (including but not limited to the enforcement of our agreements) or the rights, property or safety of others;
- Take precautions against liability;
- Protect Platinum and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity;
- Investigate and defend Platinum against any third-party claims or allegations; and
- Protect the integrity and security of the Site and any facilities or equipment used to make the Site available.
Information about our users, including Personal Information may be disclosed and transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of Platinum’s assets.
- Do Not Track Notice. We may use automatic data collection technology to record other information that identifies your device and tracks your behavior on the Site. We may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request, as well as pages you have visited of our partner and affiliate websites and the products you were interested in on that site. We may use information we collect to: (i) personalize the Site, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (ii) provide customized content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Site; and (iv) monitor aggregate Site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed. At the current time, we do not comply with Do Not Track settings on your browser and the Site will not treat you differently if we receive Do Not Track signals from your browser.
- Third Parties use of Personal Information. Platinum works with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services. These third parties may have access to or process your information as part of providing those services for us. Generally we limit the information provided to these service providers to only information necessary for such third parties to perform their functions and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information. Platinum may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated or otherwise, non-personally identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including: (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions and functionality available through the Site.
- Security of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are protected from access by unauthorized third parties. However, while Platinum takes efforts to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, Platinum cannot absolutely guarantee that its security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information. Commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your Personal Information. All information that is exchanged while accessing the customer specific portion of the Site is encrypted.
- Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. Platinum is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. Platinum also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Platinum has no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- International Visitors. The Site is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Site from the European Union or other region of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States laws, then please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the United States to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Site. By providing any information, including Personal Information, through the Site, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
- Children’s Privacy Protection. This Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you must ask a parent for permission prior to submitting any information to this Site. Platinum takes special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and Platinum encourages parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. Platinum abides by the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and Platinum will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If Platinum discovers personal data from a child gathered through its Site, Platinum will eliminate that data.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via our Contact Us page.